Do you want to learn How to use Spotify Web Player for Chrome Browser?
Don't want to take time to read text? Get straight to the point with our video instead!
- Either click the link below or search “spotify web player”
- Spotify Web Player: https://open.spotify.com/browse
- Then Login to your account
- This is the Spotify web player, you can use it as you would if you use Spotify on your phone or tablet.
- We have Play and Pause, enable shuffle, enable repeat, next and previous song. See all of your other devices using spotify, mute and volume control
- On the top left, you can search artists songs albums or playlists and add songs to your music library.
- You can also access your saved songs by clicking on the your music tab.
That is my NO BS tutorial on How to use Spotify Web Player for Chrome Browser
Have any questions or want to see a specific tutorial? Go the link nobstutorials.com/ask to tweet us!
Still can’t get it? Watch our video instead!
Want to watch the video on our YouTube Channel? Click Here!