Do you want to learn How to Cut Video and Audio in Adobe Premiere Pro?
Don't want to take time to read text? Get straight to the point with our video instead!
- So with premiere open, if you haven't done so.
- Create a new project and then a new sequence
- Import the footage you want to use, in your project.
- In the tools window, select the razor tool or use the keyboard shortcut C.
- You can now left click on clips or audio to split on that point. If you want all layers to be cut, hold shift then press left click.
- To cut exactly where the playhead is, make sure snap is enabled or use the keyboard shortcut S. Then while holding shift, the razor tool should snap on to the play head so you can cut on that exact point. You can use the same method to cut at exact points such as the end or start of clips.
That is my NO BS tutorial on How to Cut Video and Audio in Adobe Premiere Pro
Have any questions or want to see a specific tutorial? Go the link nobstutorials.com/ask to tweet us!
Still can’t get it? Watch our video instead!
Want to watch the video on our YouTube Channel? Click Here!