Do you want to learn How to Black and White in Adobe Premiere Pro 2017?
Don't want to take time to read text? Get straight to the point with our video instead!
- So with premiere open, if you haven't done so.
- Create a new project and then a new sequence.
- Import the footage you want to use, in your project
- Go to the Effects tab then search for Tint T-I-N-T
- Drag the effect on to the video clip and Open up effect controls,video effects, tint to change how black and white you want your video to be.
- Here’s a tip that will come in handy when using the tint effect.
- If you want multiple layers to be black and white, create an adjustment layer by going to new item then adjustment layer. Make sure it is on top of all the layers you want to have the tint effect. And if you apply the tint effect to the adjustment layer, all layers below will have the effect as well.
That is my NO BS tutorial on How to Black and White in Adobe Premiere Pro 2017
Have any questions or want to see a specific tutorial? Go the link nobstutorials.com/ask to tweet us!
Still can’t get it? Watch our video instead!
Want to watch the video on our YouTube Channel? Click Here!