Do you want to learn How to Black and White Effect in Photoshop?
Don't want to take time to read text? Get straight to the point with our video instead!
- Make sure you select the layer you want to make black and white.
- Then on the top, go to Image > Adjustment > Black & White
- You can choose from different presets to change how you want Photoshop to make your image black and white or change settings yourself.
- You can also add a slight colour tint to make colours that are grey to another colour
- Click ok to apply Black and White Effect.
That is my NO BS tutorial on How to Black and White Effect in Photoshop
Have any questions or want to see a specific tutorial? Go the link nobstutorials.com/ask to tweet us!
Still can’t get it? Watch our video instead!
Want to watch the video on our YouTube Channel? Click Here!