Do you want to learn How to Add Text in Photoshop?
Don't want to take time to read text? Get straight to the point with our video instead!
- In the toolbar, click on the horizontal type tool which is the “T” icon or press T on your keyboard.
- Left click anywhere on the image and a blinking cursor should appear
- You can then start typing what you want.
- To change settings of the text, make sure you first highlight what you want to change by clicking then dragging over the text
- Change the font by clicking on the drop down menu and click on a different font.
- You can also change size, alignment, colour, or make it warp to a certain shape.
- You can also click this icon which opens up the character and paragraph window.
- Here you can customise your text even more from changing spacing and making it bold or italics.
- You can play around with this to achieve the effect you want.
That is my NO BS tutorial on How to Add Text in Photoshop
Have any questions or want to see a specific tutorial? Go the link nobstutorials.com/ask to tweet us!
Still can’t get it? Watch our video instead!
Want to watch the video on our YouTube Channel? Click Here!